how to stop hesitating??
He who hesitates is lost...
◦ By hesitation the opportunity is often lost. ~Hesitation Quotes
◦ Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness. ~George Sand
◦ Guilt is present in the very hesitation. ~Cicero
◦ He who hesitates is probably right. ~Bogovich
◦ He who hesitates, regrets. ~Albanian Proverb
◦ He who hesitates is sometimes saved. ~James Thurber
◦ Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this
world by hesitation. ~Thomas Henry Huxley
◦ Never hesitate to hold out your hand; never hesitate to accept the outstretched hand of another. ~Pope John XXIII
◦ Never hesitate to steal a good idea. ~Al Neuharth
◦ Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means. ~Leo Buscaglia
◦ Successful leaders have the courage to take action where others hesitate. ~Hesitation Quotes
◦ Three things are good in small doses and bad in big ones: yeast, salt, and hesitation. ~Hebrew Proverb
◦ When it comes to betting on yourself, you’re a chicken-livered coward if you hesitate. ~B.C. Forbes
◦ While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior. ~Henry C Link
On a final note, the most important thing is NEVER HESITATE to do what Allah have asked us to do. Always remember that too much of hesitation behaviour may leads to waswas (satanic whisperings) which is truly not good for us. Let's consistently pray to Allah to help in overcoming such Satanis whisperings. We may read one of the Quranic supplications:
“O Lord, I seek refuge in You from whisperings of the devils, and I seekO Allah, I seek refuge in You from doubts, hypocrisy, disbelief and immoral conduct.
refuge in You from them being present around me.” (Al-Mu’minun: 97-98)