Sunday, 28 November 2010
Enjoy the cakes!*wink*
|a version of princess h5??oh no!=P|
|ur dream castle with future husband?=D|
|definitely not ur birthday cake!its gonna be ur wedding cake SOON?=P|
|aww..this one is a sweet &lovely birthday cake specially for u!=)|
Now the rest of the pictures will be my duas for u =)
|Ya Allah let her graduate with flying colours,|
|grant her a soleh husband,|
|with beautiful soleh & solehah kids =)|
|give her happiness in this world & in the hereafter,|
|and bless our ukhuwah till Jannah!|
Saturday, 27 November 2010
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
Narrated Masruq: I asked 'Aisha which deed was most loved by the Prophet. She said, "A deed done continuously." I further asked, "When did he used to get up (in the night for the prayer)." She said, "He used to get up on hearing the crowing of a cock." [Sahih Bukhari]
Narrated Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As: Allah's Apostle told me, "The most beloved prayer to Allah is that of David and the most beloved fasts to Allah are those of David. He used to sleep for half of the night and then pray for one third of the night and again sleep for its sixth part and used to fast on alternate days." [Sahih Bukhari]
‘They used to sleep but little by night (invoking their Lord and praying, with fear and hope)'. [Qur’an 51: 17]
‘And in some parts of the night (also) offer the prayer with it (i.e. recite the Qur’an in the prayer), as an additional prayer (Tahajjud: optional prayer)’. [Qur’an 17: 79]
1. Know that if you do not live within the scope of today, your thoughts will be scattered, your affairs will become confused, and your worrying will increase - these realities explain the hadith:
“When you are in the morning, do not expect to see the evening, and when you are in the evening, do not expect to see the morning.”
2. Forget the past and all that it contained. Being absorbed in things that are gone is sheer lunacy.
3. Do not be preoccupied with the future. Because the future is in the world of the unseen, do not let it bother you until it comes.
4. Do not be shaken by criticism; instead, be firm. And know that, in proportion to your worth, the level of people’s criticism rises.
5. Faith in Allah and good deeds: these are the ingredients that make up a good and happy life! ^_^
6. Whoever desires peace, tranquility, and comfort can find it all in the remembrance of Allah.
7. You should know with certainty that everything that happens occurs in accordance with a divine decree.
8. Do not expect gratitude from anyone.
9. Train yourself to be ready and be prepared for the worst eventuality.
10. Perhaps what has happened is in your best interest (though you may not comprehend how that is so).
11. Everything that is decreed for the Muslim is best for him.
12. Enumerate the blessings of Allah and be thankful for them.
13. You are better off than many others.
14. Relief comes from one hour to the next.
15. In both times of hardship and ease, one should turn to supplication and prayer.
16. Calamities should strengthen your heart and reshape your outlook in a positive sense.
17. Indeed, with each difficulty there is relief.
18. Do not let trifles be the cause of your destruction.
19. Indeed, your Lord is Oft-Forgiving.
20. Do not be angry... Do not be angry... Do not be angry.
21. Life is bread, water, and shade, so do not be perturbed by a lack of any other material thing.
“And in the heaven is your provision, and that which you are promised.” Surah Adh-Dhariyat:22.
22. Most evil that is supposed to happen never occurs.
23. Look at those who are afflicted and be thankful.
24. When Allah loves a people, He makes them endure trials.
25. You should constantly repeat those supplications that the Prophet sallallahu alayhi was
sallam taught us to say during times of hardship.
26. Work hard at something that is productive, and cast off idleness.
27. Don't spread rumors and don't listen to them. If you hear a rumor inadvertently, then don't
28. Your malice and your striving to seek revenge are much more harmful to your health than they are to your antagonist.
29. The hardships that befall you atone for your sins.
Taken from: Do Not Be Sad - Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni
Monday, 22 November 2010
afwan jiddan for ignoring u lately. i have to discipline myself until final exam trying as much as possible to focus on my study! =( i'm sorry but i have to... but insha Allah u will always be in my dua! <3
ukhtee, make dua anytime anywhere for almost anything that u wish as Allah is Al-Mujib!=)
habibati,i pray that Allah swt will always guide u in everything u do. i pray that Allah swt will give u the best in this world & in the hereafter. i pray that Allah swt will give u understanding in the things that u learned in lectures and give u good memory!And i pray Allah swt will pass ur exams with flying colours! Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Rahim, ease all of her difficulties!ameen ameen ameen ya rabbal alamin!^_^
la tahzan ukhtee!if u ever feel sad, Allah is always there for u! and me too. remember that i love u for the sake of Allah! wAllahee!=)
here's a good song from sami yusuf-make me strong!be strong h5!take care!
Sami Yusuf Make Me Strong ( with lyrics by zaharuddin.net) from dakwahislami on Vimeo.
Sunday, 21 November 2010
Saturday, 20 November 2010
بسم الله الرحمنالرحيم
This entry is for you.. yes YOU the one who read this now!
Whom I know.. that will constantly changing for better! ^_^
Allah said in surah At-Tin verse 4:
لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ
"Allah has created man in the most excellence of molds"
dan sesungguhnya manusia memang diciptakan-tidak sama-tetapi istimewa :)
Abu Bakar yang lembut berbeda dengan Umar yang tegas.
Hasan bin Thabit yang penakut lain dengan Khalid Al Walid yang berani.
Uthman yang kaya berbeza dengan Bilal seorang hamba.
mereka berjuang di saf yang sama
berprestasi pada matlamat yang sama
bahawa dirimu istimewa
Setiap kita istimewa
dari mana asal-usulnya
apa latar belakangnya
apa kesilapan lalunya
dan manusia bukan dinilai
melalui petahnya percakapannya
lembutnya tutur katanya
tetapi manusia dinilai
melalui perbuatan dan tanggungjawabnya
dimana tempat mu di mata masyarakat
bagaimana meraih posisi tertinggi
di sisi Allah
Yang Maha Pengampun
Yang Maha Mengetahui
Yang Maha Melimpah Nikmat & KurniaNya
'hati tempat jatuh pandangan Allah,
jasad lahir tumpuan manusia,
utamakanlah pandangan allah berbanding pandangan manusia'
Tarbiyah bukan untuk membentuk dan menyeragamkan keperibadian
Sama sekali tidak
tetapi tarbiyah adalah untuk mengakui
Keunikan peribadi adalah keistimewaan yang Allah anugerahkan
(puisi adapted from a friend)
Rasulullah even said,
"if you are good whilst you were in jahiliah time,
then you will also be good in Islam if you understand"
if you understand.
Friday, 19 November 2010
Girls and shopping; inseparable! ^_^
Let's cheer up with some funny shopping quotes as we shop for more little packages of happiness.
In many girls' lives, shopping is a hobby and a must for some. When we're up, we shop. When we're down, we shop even more! That's very true in my case, within this week I spend plentiful of time and money for shopping though I have other things to do (this is of course due to loads of stress hohohh). And most of the time I would buy those yummylicious chocs; an evil plan to increase my own body fat to get thru this coming winter!
You're not alone though. Girls just love to shop and these shopping quotes are for us!
Do share them with all your girlfriends who love to shop. Send your shopaholic friends to look at these usually funny and occasionally inspirational shopping quotes!
I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.
-- Tammy Faye Bakker
I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.
-- Carrie from Sex and the City
When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.
-- Elayne Boosler
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
-- Bo Derek
On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it; it's instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.
-- Judith Krantz
Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.
-- Erma Bombeck
"I love shopping, especially food shopping!" (Athirah et. al. 2010)
But of course don't overdo it! cause it might be hazardous to your financial health. and don't go for shopping even when you know you can't simply afford to buy anything. It's a good reminder for me and you as not to overspend and wasting time. Just a little treat for yourself once a while will do.
Tuesday, 16 November 2010
wrapped with the ribbons of purkinje fibers and sealed in pericardium.
decorated with SA and AV nodes with a glitter topping of pericardial fluid...
and cusps of mitral and tricuspid valves!=)
taken somewhere in facebook..hehe..
anyway let us all Takbeer as much as we can during eidul adha!dont forget to sacrifice anything that u have be it money, food, or even something that u love the most.iA may Allah swt accept all of our deeds ameen!please make dua for all muslims around the world!
Monday, 15 November 2010
The burdens I face,
may not be the same
that the burdens you face..
But whatever challenge is presented to us,
Allah guarantees us..
that it’s something He is sure we can bear.
and draw strength
from fact that Allah has told us
that we can rise to the challenge!
“On no soul does Allah place a burden greater than it can bear.
It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.”
Sunday, 14 November 2010
Saturday, 13 November 2010
Friday, 12 November 2010
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full Knowledge and is well-acquainted (with all things)."