Wednesday 21 October 2009

..by the will of Allah

I really wish the world would be more peaceful..

I want to be healthy..

I want to be a good muslim..

I want to be successful in my career..

I want happiness in my life..

I want everything to be perfect..

and the wish-list goes on and on etc etc..there are so many "wants" in my life, i bet u have loads of them too. It's natural for human to feel a desire for something and wish something done as we wouldn't be satisfied with what we already had/have, don't u agree with me? I admit it myself.

Anyway, the point here is that those "wants" will only be possible ..by the will of Allah. So instead of merely saying that I want to be this and that, do say InsyaAllah (by the will of Allah) at the end of it. Accepting that every single thing happen on this Earth is by His will eventually will make us realise that we as human being doesn't have any power upon what will happen next in our lives even we've plan it beforehand (but it doesn't mean that u don't have to work hard to get something).

Good Muslims will always rely on Allah and have strong faith. He'll give what's best for us InsyaAllah! That's the beauty of InsyaAllah really. Do read more on the beauty of InsyaAllah here (I found it while searching for Maher Zain's videoclips)

And do read thru the lyrics of this great song by a new nasyeed singer, really soothing!
(credit to Awakening Records)



InsyaAllah by Maher Zain

Everytime you feel like you cannot go on
You feel so lost then that you're so alone

All you see is night and darkness all around
You feel so helpless, you can't see which way to go
Don't despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side

Insya Allah (2x)
Insya Allah you'll find your way
Insya Allah (2x)
Insya Allah you'll find your way

Everytime you can make one more mistake
You feel you can't repent and that it's way too late
You're so confused, wrong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame

Don't despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side

Insya Allah (2x)
Insya Allah you'll find your way
Insya Allah (2x)
Insya Allah you'll find your way

Turn to Allah, He's never far away
Put your trust in Him
Raise your hands and pray

Ooo Ya Allah
Guide my steps don't let me go astray
You're the only one that showed me the way,
Showed me the way (3x)

Insya Allah (2x)
Insya Allah we'll find the way
Insya Allah (2x)
Insya Allah we'll find the way

1 comment:

  1. "Dan jangan sekali-kali kamu mengatakan tentang sesuatu: "Sesungguhnya aku akan mengerjakan ini besok pagi, kecuali (dengan menyebut): "Insya Allah". Dan ingatlah kepada Tuhanmu jika kamu lupa dan katakanlah: "Mudah-mudahan Tuhanku akan memberiku petunjuk kepada yang lebih dekat kebenarannya dari pada ini." (Al-Kahfi:23-24)

    ReplyDelete