Monday 20 September 2010

jet lag


According to wikipedia: Jet lag, medically referred to as "desynchronosis," is a physiological condition which is a consequence of alterations to circadian rhythms; it is classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders. Jet lag results from rapid long-distance transmeridian (east-west or west-east) travel, as on a jet plane. The condition of jet lag may last many days, and recovery rates of 1 day per eastward time zone or 1 day per 1.5 westward time zones are mentioned as fair guidelines.

After a week been in uk, I then experience jet lag; quite a delayed process for me.

Even during lectures I can easily fall asleep especially when the lecturer talk about something that really out of my interest or whenever the room having dim lights for slides presentation, but of course I managed to beat the sleepy me before others even realise it. You ask me how? Simply by doodling whatever comes to mind. You should try it works really!

Since the weather now is so nice; cool and breezy, not much rain, partly cloudy in the morning and then mostly sunny after patchy morning fog (I sound just like the weather forecast!) makes the 'slumberland' more inviting. Plus, with the new comfy cotton bed sheet and the same lovely duvet and pillows make me warm and cosy! ^_^

ok time to get some rest now. I've to get up early tomorrow, it's a must! I really need my beauty sleep now.

zzzzzZzZZzzz..


wake me up when september ends...

2 comments: